Wednesday, July 13, 2005

DashBlog: a cool way to post

A new feature exclusively from Mac OS X Tiger (10.4), Dashboard, apparently becomes very useful to me. Dashboard hosts mini-application called widget, to display visual information, game or tool, floating on the desktop. And most of widgets are distributed free!

Now, I just got from my pal, Donz, a new free widget called DashBlog. It helps the user of Blogger.com to post blog directly from the Dashboard. Cool! Even it's much better than posting by email that can't handle HTML tags and no headline as hell :(

So, here it's my new post, fresh, directly from my Dashboard!
----------

Tips: before sending the post, it's better if you copy or backup your post to other text-application, such as: Text Editor or word processor. I found out that once failed to display in my blog though it said "Posting Successful".

No comments: